Test Automation Engineer
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Writes and maintains test automation scripts. Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience coding in Python, PHP, C, C++, Java or other programming language. Document, detail, and report in a clean and timely fashion any defects found during testing. Develop and maintain Jenkins continuous integration and automated test scripts using the Selenium Webdriver test automation framework to consistently regression test and verify application functionality.
Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies. Familiar with Windows, UNIX and/or Solaris environments. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; reports to the Chief Technology Officer. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· Write code in Python to test APIs and interfaces
· Use tools like Selenium to build functional test automation
· Work with developers and Business Analyst to understand requirements and expected functionality
· Develop and document test cases and test planning in TestRail
· Build functional regression testing automation
· Perform load/scale tests
· Progressively enhance continuous integration
· Participate in sprints
· 1-4 years of experience as software tester or automation engineer
· Experience with application deployment, automation and reporting in Jenkins
· Programming experience in C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
· Experience in writing Selenium Webdriver scripts
· Experience with Test Rail or similar test planning software
· Understanding of databases MySQL and NoSQL
· Strong knowledge of Linux and basic troubleshooting
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· BS or MS in Computer Science preferred
Submit your cover letter, resume, and/or portfolio.
Restrictions: DOC, DOCX, PDF, TXT, SMB
Click the Upload button again in order to upload multiple documents.